Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Boarding School..

Mood: Excited

Music: The Thrill - Wiz Khalifa

Quote of the Day: "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." - Winston Churchill

Yes! The decision has been made. I am officially going to boarding school. I am going to Besant Hill School in Ojai, CA. Don't worry, I will still post! :) But yes, it has been decided. I'm kind of excited but I will really miss everything about my home and my friends and my life. Well, there's no turning back now. I guess I'll just have to remind myself of the oppurtunity I'm being given. I am very excited to go and I hope that it will change me for the better.
Meanwhile, here are some pictures for you to enjoy:
I will miss my old man, raving old thing he is.
And my lovely mother. She's a character. :)

<>
Oh the city is a wonderful place and I will miss it too.

And my bestest friend Hayley! I love her!

Oh those nights out driving with my best friends, disobeying my curfew just that much, all gone, what shall I do!
I wish these things were right.

Well, next tuesday i will be forever a memory in the lives of my best friends...not really, I'll still visit but I will miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment